OTG – More than just tea
Founded in 1907, Ostfriesische Tee Gesellschaft (OTG) is one of the leading suppliers of tea in Europe. Everyday OTG develops delicious tailor-made products for brands and private labels of well-known national and international customers from the retail and B2B sector. At OTG, wide ranging customer conceptions become reality – from customer supplying the raw materials to OTG creating a product concept for your business.
Clients from all over Europe value the modern, high-performance production facilities in 5 production plants. OTG’s wide range of services and expertise of a nationally and internationally leading tea company enable the provision of fast, economical and top-quality products and services.
OTG can supply everything from one source, from the first idea through to the market launch. It is certainly worthwhile talking to us because we master all required, tried and proven processes efficiently.
OTG provides black, green or white tea and rooibos as well as fruit and herbal infusions. There are also teas for babies and children, medicinal teas and instant teas as powders or granules. All of these are available in conventional, organic, kosher, halal or sustainable grades (Fairtrade, UTZ, Rain Forest Alliance) as well as in selected premium qualities.
OTG offers a variety of packaging formats and product types, from classic loose leaf tea in bags to individually wrapped tea bags. OTG is constantly developing innovations in products and packaging.
OTG can supply you from copacking to full-service from one source.
Tea in Tea Bags (fine cut)
* Double-chamber tea bags individually wrapped or unwrapped
(different sizes available)
* For an ideal infusion of the tea
* Produced using a knotting and folding technique without a metal
staple or glue
* Glueing of box eliminates the need for cellophane
* 100% natural (biodegradable) materials (paper tea filters, cotton thread,
Loose Tea/Premium Tea Bags
* Loose tea in tins or bags (variable packaging)
* Pyramid-/pillow-shaped bags and tea buddy teapot portions in
boxes - individually wrapped/unwrapped (various material
possibilities and box sizes)
* Pyramid/pillow-shaped bags - allows the tea to unfold perfectly
* Tea leaves (broken or whole leaves) and ingredients can
easily be seen due to the transparent bag material
* Materials are heat-sealed - without the use of glue
* Biodegradable materials available
Instant Tea Drinks
* Instant tea granules (400g PET tin with individually coloured lid)
* Instant tea powder in sachets and bags
* Convenient and efficient preparation using hot or cold water and milk
* Popular among families and youngsters
* Available in several flavours as well as in a low-calorie version
Ostfriesische Tee Gesellschaft GmbH & Co. KG
Bosteler Feld 6
Phone: +49 4105 5040
Fax: +49 4105 6240
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.